Friday 17 March 2017

My top picks of the Kindle Spring Sale

Well given I've already posted my picks from two of the bigger Kindle sales this year, and I just happen to have time today and have spotted the brand new Spring Sale has started, let's see what's in it, as I share my top picks. 

There are around 300 books in the sale, so I'll do the hunting for you! Of course if you want a browse for yourself, the sale can be found here


Take advantage at these prices as they won't last forever! 


Please note the sale ends on 24th April 2017, so if you are reading this after that date, then please double check the price, before you purchase, and since I am in England, this is the UK Amazon Spring Sale, other regions may have different sales, and definitely different prices!


Top picks that I have reviewed




Top picks that I own and am looking forward to reading 
(eventually, when I ever find the time to!)

The Affair by Santa Montefiore - 99p
I bought this after enjoying another book by the author, so hopefully this will also be good! 
Springtime  at Cherry Tree Cottage - £1.99
I have really enjoyed the previous books in the Talyton St George series, I'm just slightly behind on reading them
Calling Romeo by Alexandra Potter - 99p
Author that I tend to enjoy reading, I just haven't got around to fully catching up on her back catalogue
The Things I Should Have Told You by Carmel Harrington - 99p
Only bought this earlier this week so not had a chance to read it yet. I love Carmel Harringtons writing and am eager to start this

Books I've purchased from the sale..so with my current reading patterns may appear in a random vote feature at some point! 

I keep seeing great reviews of this in the blogging community, so am curious to read it myself at some point
The Little Bookshop of Promises by Debbie Macomber - 99p
I love Debbie Macomber, I love bookshops, how on earth was I meant to resist? 
(Previously published as Promise, Texas)
From Here to Anywhere: 16 days, 16 countries, 16 budget flights: The story of one cheapskate and zero frills by Jason Smart - 99p
Impulse buy as I was browsing the sale, it looks like it could be quite a random travel story across Europe and sounds amusing
The Secrets We Keep by Colette Caddle - 99p
I've read a fair few by this author, and apparently not this one, so looking forward to reading it


Books I read before I started blogging but really want to highlight at great reads (just don't ask me specifics as my memory isn't fabulous!)


I recall loving all four of the Milly Johnson Four Seasons books
Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern - 99p
One of the earlier Cecelia Ahern books and its a wonderful story, and since been released as a film - Love Rosie
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz - 99p
First book in the Spellman Mystery series, which is a series about family of private detectives, featuring light hearted mysteries and a lot of fun
Summer At Tiffany's by Karen Swan - £1,19
Another brilliant book by Karen Swan that I'm fairly sure I enjoyed poolside
One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon - 99p
If you like Paige Toon's books you will love this. If you haven't read her before but like easy to read, entertaining stories then this is worth a try
The Capital by John Lanchester - £1.09
Set on one street in London, taking in the lives of its inhabitants during the financial crash, which I found fascinating and relatable to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...