Thursday 4 January 2018

Book Review - The Bulletproof Proposal by Rebekah Louise

Amazon UK
Title: The Bulletproof Proposal
Author: Rebekah Louise
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied review copy
Publisher: Self published
Publication Date: 31st October 2017
Rating: 5 Stars


After five years of dating Lisa is anticipating that all-important question, will you marry me? 

Impatient, Lisa decides to take matters into her own hands and propose to Matt, after all it is the 21st Century. 

Only she takes it one step further and with the help of her best friend Mandy, she prepares the ultimate proposal. 

What she doesn’t know is whether this will be the beginning of her happily-ever- after or the beginning of the end.

An incredibly enjoyable and entertaining novelette, which could easily be read in a lunch hour or similar. I read it in one sitting, and really felt some emotion for Lisa, and was as nervous as she was as to what the outcome of the proposal she is planning will be. 

I can't any more more about the plot, but I can say it was a well written and tightly put together short story, that really captured my imagination. It has great pacing and certainly told the story of how to plan a wedding in two weeks without the groom knowing he could be a groom. 

There are ups and downs, and I'm just sorry I reached the end, as I would have loved to see what happened next! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for more stories from this author.  Beware the story is a bit on the wacky unbelievable side, but it didn't bother me, in fact probably made me like it even more as its pure escapism! 

Thank you to Rebekah Louise for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...