Saturday 5 December 2015

Book Review - The Boy Under The Mistletoe by Katey Lovell - #HarperXmas

Amazon UK
Title:  The Boy Under The Mistletoe 
Author: Katey Lovell
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied copy
Publisher: Harper Impulse
Publication Date: 17th December 2015
Rating:  5 Stars


A gorgeously romantic short story, part of The Meet Cute series.

Every Happily Ever After began with a Once Upon a Time…

After working a busy Christmas Eve shift at her family's flower shop, Chelsea can barely keep her eyes open for her Gran's annual festive get-together. Can her Christmas dreams come true under the mistletoe?

The Boy Under The Mistletoe is the Christmas release belonging to Katey Lovell's Meet Cute series. All the books in this series are stand alone, snap shots as a couples first romantic meeting. 

This is a bite sized, coffee break book. I started it as I started dinner, and still had food left when I finished it. If you are looking to get a quick fix of romance, then I would recommend this. 

You get a bit of a family Christmas party, and a great idea of  Katey's talent, while being able to enjoy a festive fairytale.  

Although I would happily read others in the Meet Cute series, if I needed a very fast read, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what this author can do in a longer setting. 

Thank you to Katey Lovell for this review copy. This was my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...